Business and investment migration
You may already be considering conducting a business, and want to set up in Australia.
You may qualify for a Business Skills visa which can be temporary or lead to a permanent visa. Business owners can be sponsored by a State or Territory government and investors also may qualify, depending on their asset base.
- run your own business?
- have achieved turnover of over AUD$750,000 annually?
- have assets of over AUD$1.25 million?
- have a tertiary education?
We can help.
Global Talent Visas
In Australia, there are special visas for highly talented individuals. We offer a free consultation to people in these areas who pre-qualify. You must be internationally recognised, have a nominator who can refer you and bring something valuable to Australia.
- belong in a sector including resources, agriculture, energy, health industry, defence, space, digitech, fintech or education?
- earn over AUD$167,500 or purport to be able to achieve this?
- believe you are globally talented?
If you think you qualify, please contact us.