All enquiries and your personal details are treated with the utmost confidentiality, in accordance with the MARA Code of Conduct. Please be assured that we take every possible measure to keep your information private. Mew Migration is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), which sets out a number of principles concerning the privacy of individuals.
Collecting personal information from clients is necessary for us to provide you with the right advice to apply for an Australian visa. We will safely store any information you enter on our website or any information you provide us orally or in writing.
We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to handling customer support enquiries, processing transactions or customer freight shipping. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service.
We release account and other personal information when collection is required by law or when the information is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of a legal claim. We Never Sell Personal Information. We will never sell your Personal Information to any third party.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the accuracy or the privacy practices of other such sites. We encourage our clients to be aware that when they leave our site, they should read the privacy statements of each web site that collects identifiable personal information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected on this web site.
Your privacy is very important to us.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.